Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

 Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

The day of the last show of one of my favorite bands, "Chancho en Piedra".

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1fP4YgT4elWHbdf9y4Qo90-G0oXjZHUNf

Oh, How can I start to  tell you about this incredible day? There so many things to say about this experience, starting with the fact that I almost didn't get a ticket to the concert because there were sold out!!! I was getting freaking out because the day of the show was near and I didn't want to miss it, it was the last concert of the band "Chancho en Piedra" before they break. Fortunately a friend of mine helped me to find a resold ticket on internet so I could go to the show.

It was the 16th of July of this year, in the "Movistar Arena" stage. I was so exciting because after all the difficulties I could be there and it was amazing. I went to the concert with a group of friends and we waited almost 2 hours before the entrance opened. Then an embarrassing thing happened to me... I tried to pass some food because we were going to be there for many hours, but when the security woman check me the snack fall out my shirt! It was very funny. 

When we were inside we waited for a couple of hours, but arriving early was the best because we were in the FRONT ROW. And at 8:00 p.m. the show finally started. The place was full and there were many people jumping and pushing forward, I had the fence in front of me and I could hardly breathe, I ended up with a big bruise on my stomach. But it was all worth it, it was a great show, there was even a circus act and the concert lasted almost 5 hours!

I had so many emotions: I screamed, I sang, I cried, I laughed and I had one of the best days of my life. Oh... and I also took very good photos and videos! I hope you like it<3


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NIoH4Iz96LEa69tl18fRagxpJDWAfCMahttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14q3g8iLMmPejj198eFWKRqag3YHOKYEF

Entradas populares